Wednesday, January 16, 2008

happy2yrs11*





suntec,marina with darling like finallyyyy.had yukiyaki. :)& I was filling till now.omfg. I was indeed pondering over that question, what is love? lately because of the fact about seeing couples seperating after years, marrige & divorce. but I guess I finally came to an conclusion .. I held him tightly & for that moment I knew that was bliss. Happiness is the only word. :)





I saw zin&hf btw , at marina, sucha coincidence ya.^ seeya girls again on friday k . .shopped with mazin the other monday , after which headed to agnerose with zin & gk. zl was working there then, haha sucha good night , cos we needn't have to pay for martell, lol. ^^


























today is love.
What about tomorrow?!
HmMmmMmm.. :)

We just gona live on happy today. Whats gona be up tomorrow shall be tomorrow. :)
Today, I wanna say I Love You, Baby

No comments: